Temecula Murrieta Birth Doula services by Robin Baker include the following:
- A complimentary interview to determine if I am the right doula for you. Birth is an intimate experience and only those you are comfortable and feel safe around should attend your birth. It is very important to me and my doula philosophy that the dad/partner or labor partner is at this meeting. It’s very casual and we usually chat for 45-60 minutes. I suggest that you interview several doulas to find the right doula for you! If I am unavailable for your estimated due date I am happy to refer you to other doulas. I believe that I am chosen to be at the births that the Lord has chosen for me.
- Lending Library. Birthing and parenting books & DVDs are available to borrow from my library. I lend most of my clients at least 3 books and 4 movies. I have a very extensive library as I was a Childbirth Educator for several years.
- Birth Preferences & Planning. I will answer your questions about different options in childbirth and new baby care and will help you write them down if requested. I provide a template you can use to formulate your birth consent.
- 36 week in home prenatal visit. I like to meet with you and your labor partner twice before labor. Around your 36th week of pregnancy, I visit you in your home and we will become better acquainted, explore and discuss your birth preferences, discuss any fears or concerns, and plan how we might work best together as a team. I explain your post-partum kit and leave you with a rebozo to borrow for the remainder of your pregnancy. We go over prenatal exercises to ease discomforts and aid in optimal fetal positioning, ways to use the rebozo, comfort measures for labor and more. This visit usually lasts 2-3 hours and is tailored to suit your family’s specific needs and desires.
- PostPartum health & wellness kit including all natural, hand crafted & organic products from Layne & Lainey, Euphoric Herbals, & Birth Blessings Photography & Childbirth Services
- 24/7 email availability throughout your pregnancy and 24/7 phone support the month of your due date
- Continuous birth doula support as soon as you request it. I will meet you at your home or your place of birth when my assistance is requested (usually once active labor has been established) and stay 2-3 hours after your baby is born.
- Birth Photography. I am a professional birth photographer and combine services if you have arranged this prenatally. My first priority as your doula is supporting you and your birth team and I take photos when time allows. Almost all of my clients combine services and are very satisfied with the outcome. If you do not desire professional photos but still want to document the birth, I am willing to take photos with your iphone or camera when time allows. (no images are ever shared without express permission and preview).
- Comfort techniques during labor including: verbal encouragement & reassurance, massage, aromatherapy with therapeutic essential oils, relaxation & pain management techniques, positioning suggestions, plus information about medical procedures when needed.
- Post-birth care. I will stay after your birth for 2-3 hours to help with initiating breastfeeding, retrieving or preparing food, taking photos & writing notes, and anything else you may need. I love providing you and your partner a post-birth meal around the one hour mark.
- Back-up doula availability. In the unlikely event that I am unable to attend your birth due to unforeseen circumstances, I have several back up doulas in the Temecula and San Diego areas available to support you with the services described.
- Referrals for post-partum support including breastfeeding, tongue & lip tie, homepathic remedies, parenting topics, and more.
- One In Home Postpartum visit 2-14 days after your birth to assist with any breastfeeding and/or parenting questions and draw you a healing newborn herbal bath. You will receive 10-20 professional images from this sweet bonding time with your new baby.
- A written birth story documenting your baby’s birth. This is in a timeline format, not paragraph/story form. I believe it is best to only present the facts and let the parents write their own story when they are ready.
- New Mommy support. You are always welcome to call, text, or email me with questions!
2016 BIRTH DOULA FEES:
- $645 + your birth photography package of choice
- $1595 for doula services only (includes a healing newborn herbal bath session)
- $50 off Placenta Encapsulation
Contact Me today to set up your Temecula Murrieta Birth Doula Interview
Temecula Murrieta Birth Photography & Doula services by Robin Baker services the following cities: Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet, Winchester, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Perris, San Jacinto, Valley Center, Bonsall, Fallbrook, Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, Carlsbad, Encinitas, La Jolla, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Riverside, Beaumont, Moreno Valley, Corona, Redlands, and San Diego, CA.
Temecula Murrieta Birth Photography & Doula services by Robin Baker is available for the following hospitals: Rancho Springs Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta, Corona Regional Medical Center, Redlands Community Hospital, Kaiser Riverside Medical Center, Kaiser Moreno Valley Medical Center, Palomar Hospital, Pomerado Hospital, Scripps Encinitas, Scripps La Jolla, Sharp Mary Birch, UCSD Medical Center, Kaiser Zion. Fallbrook Hospital, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, TriCity Medical Center, and Loma Linda University Medical Center – Loma Linda.
Temecula Murrieta Birth Photography & Doula services by Robin Baker is available for the following birth centers: Babies in Bloom Birth Center, Best Start Birth Center, Ancient Paths Midwifery & Birth Center, Inland Midwife Services – The Birth Center, Birth Your Way Birth Center, UCSD Birth Center, and Babies by the Sea Birthing Center.